Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Importance of Laughter

This is my first online post as a Blogger. I have this Wonderful Happiness in me... And I feel I should share this with the world. I don't always know where this happiness comes from, but every now and then, I realise, it comes from within.

We all have the ability to create our own level of happiness. I use Laughter almost every day to inhance my Happiness levels.

I email my wife ever morning when I get to work, and I remind her, to laugh at least once during the day, and to also make someone else laugh. By doing this, she has to be on the look out for something or someone who can make her laugh. This opens her eyes to all the positive and beautiful things that could have been missed, should she not have been on the lookout for them.
By sharing her laughs with others, she is not only manifesting joy in their lives, but also in her own... It's a big circle of joy. And it fun...

Happiness is so easy... but yet, we make it so hard for ourselves... Start today, to create your own unique happiness. One that only you can manage. One that cannot be stolen, one that cannot be influenced. and remember, start with a smile....

No comments:

Post a Comment